Glue & Nail
Made from 100% REAL reclaimed wood harvested from all around the country.
Install in just minutes on almost any surface with just glue and a finish nailer.
Less weight means less wood, easier to work with, and a smaller carbon footprint without sacrificing quality.
SHIPS FASTYour paneling is out our door within 4 weeks so you can get more done faster!
For perfect square or rectangular walls, only a 5% overage is recommended for installation waste. If you are working around angles or difficult obstacles, 10-15% overage is recommended. For color palettes with a variety of widths such as the Artisan Mix or 3-Dimensional Paneling, 10-15% overage will give you some flexibility with your pattern.
Calculating square feet is much easier than you would think! In fact there is a square feet calculator on every wall paneling page to help you calculate how much you need.
But for additional reference follow the steps below:
- Measure the total width and height of your wall and calculate the square feet by using this formula:
Width (in) x Height (in) =Square Inches
Square Inches / 144 = Square Feet
- Calculate the total square feet of each individual obstacle such as doors, windows, vents or any other feature that will not be covered with paneling. Use the formulas above to calculate the total square feet of each obstacle.
- Now subtract the total square feet of the obstacles from the total square feet of your wall. This will give you the total surface area you will be covering.
All of our paneling products come as individual planks milled to a uniform thickness of ¼ inch, and lengths randomized between 1-4 feet. Every plank is trimmed to the specified width based on which color palette you choose. All of our paneling products are ready to install and require no preparation themselves other than final length trimming for your project. Simply open your box and start applying the planks directly to your wall or surface!
Sure thing! Ordering in 10 square foot increments, feel free to mix and match the color varieties until you have met your desired square footage. Keep in mind that if you are mixing different palettes it will be easier to install if they are all the same width (Ex. All 5” or all 4” wide).
Though our paneling is produced out of reclaimed lumber which has spent it's entire life outdoors, we do not recommend or guarantee the longevity of this product when used outdoors.
- Pro Tip: Paint your wall a similar color to your chosen paneling before installation.
- Paneling should be given a minimum of 48 hours to acclimate in home before installation
- It is not recommended to install this product in highly humid environments